|Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
1. Milk. It helps with my heartburn and it goes well with cereal and anything chocolate. I just love milk.
2. I purchased this exact foot roller from ebay last year but have used it more than ever during this pregnancy. It's absolutely incredible and hits all the pressure spots on my feet. Also, you can't beat the price.
3. I don't know why, but I can't get enough Corn Pops cereal. I can finish a box in two days.
4. Cucumbers and vinegar was my favourite snack when I was pregnant with Holly, and this time around it's no different. So crunchy and delicious.
5. This exact pillow has been helping me sleep since my first trimester. It's a little round pillow shaped like a puck and it fits perfectly between my legs at night.